Friday, February 13, 2009

Hopes for this Blog

My hopes for this blog initially is to keep family & friends updated on what is going on with Emily & her development. As Emily develops I hope to educate others about Apraxia as well as share our experiences with other parents of Apraxic children. 
We are just at the beginning & have a long road ahead of us. With the support of God, our family & our friends I know that we will make it through.  Please take sometime & check out the links I have placed to the right of the blog. Especially Apraxia-KIDS & Apraxia Speaks. They are a wealth of information on Apraxia!  Knowledge is life! Thanks.

Love,
Alicia & Matt

1 comment:

  1. You are doing a great job, this is amazing! let me tell you from experience that caring for a *special* child is long journey....but the scenery is breathtaking. try to open your eyes while your heart is aching to watch Emmy blossom!

    ReplyDelete