Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Tomorrow is the BIG day


Emily will be getting ear tubes tomorrow! Wow, I am nervous & excited all at once. We found out yesterday that they wanted to do it on Wednesday... aagggg. Organizing a babysitter for 3 kids at the crack of dawn in 2 days is crazy. But I am lucky to have good friends who are able to help out. Originally the surgery was scheduled for 8:30 but changed at the last minute to 10:15. I thought for a moment that I would be able to get a little more sleep. 
No! Now I have to drive in rush hour instead of before rush hour!! So I am leaving our house at 5:45ish, drop the boys off by 6:15ish, be on the road by 6:30 (no later). Yahoo Maps timed the drive to 1 hour 30 minutes (exactly)! That doesn't include traffic so I am hoping 2 hours will do the trick!
I know this is going to be wonderful for her speech! She has been doing so incredibly good & I cant wait to see her continue & progress even more! 
Well, I am off to make Emily a snack since she cant have any food after midnight. I am hoping to get something good in her!




No comments:

Post a Comment