Sunday, March 08, 2009

It has been a crazy weekend but not much new going on here.

This week is the big one! Emily has her IEP meeting on Wednesday. This will determine how much therapy (and what kind) she will be receiving in preschool! I have been doing tons of research & I am hoping to get Matt up to speed on all of it before the meeting (Wednesday) so we can go in on the same page. Even though our Speech Therapy has been cut (thru Early Intervention) I asked our ST to attend the IEP meeting with us to give her thoughts on what Emily's needs are. I hope that she will be able to help us get as much speech therapy as we can. She has also written up Emily's Assessment which I plan to bring with us.

Please pray that we are ale to get the services that Emily needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment