Friday, May 15, 2009

Pages

It is so funny. As I am looking at the blog today I never imagined that I would be able to fill the pages. I never thought I would have anything to say. I never thought I could go on & on about anything. I have never been good at writing or keeping a diary but that is just what this is. Its a diary all about Emily. I feel horrible because for now I have singled her out. I wish I was able to keep up on all the things that Alex, Hunter & Cameron just as well as I do here. Right now they just aren't doing as much. Okay well Cameron is doing thing so quickly I don't think I could keep up with him. Right now Emily's needs are what we are facing head on! They are at the front of everything we do. They are what I think about when I wake up & when I go to bed. Once we have settled all of them & in a routine maybe I will be able to focus more on blogging about the other kiddos! Look here... Another paragraph! 

1 comment:

  1. You're doing such a great job trying to keep on top of all the appointments and tests! don't worry about it all being about Emily, different kids have different needs and right now she needs a blog. I tell myself everyday that someday Lainey and Cal will not only understand, but be more compassionate people because of thier sister's needs
    Megan

    ReplyDelete